Research Coordination Objectives
- Express new proof systems in the Dedukti logical framework.
- Promote the output of detailed, checkable proofs from automated theorem provers.
- Make techniques for program verification more effective and more accessible to all stakeholders.
- Gather proofs translated in Dedukti into a FAIR database.
- Provide tools for searching large libraries of formal proofs.
- Develop the use of artificial intelligence and machine learning techniques on proofs.
- Develop a modular theory of type theories.
- Develop the use of natural or controlled languages in proof systems.
Capacity Building Objectives
- Bring together members of the different communities working on proofs in Europe.
- Act as a stakeholder platform in the field of formal proofs from its theoretical grounds to its industrial applications.
- Create an excellent and inclusive network of researchers in Europe with lasting collaboration beyond the lifetime of the Action.
- Ease access to formal verification techniques in education and other areas of science.
- Actively support young researchers, the under-represented gender, and teams from regions with less capacity.
- Transfer knowledge in terms of expertise, scientific tools and human resources across the different disciplines and between academia and industry.
- Prepare competitive EU researchers for a fruitful career in an international environment through intensive use of Short Term Scientific Missions (STSM) and joint educational programs with industry.
- Disseminate the results of the Action activities to the scientific community, the industry, the certification bodies, the European institutions and to the general public.