To contribute to the web site, please open an issue, create a pull request or send a mail to the science communication coordinators.
Type-checkers for the λΠ-calculus modulo theory
- Dkcheck: type-checker
- Kontroli: parallel version of dkcheck
- Lambdapi: interactive extension of dkcheck with metavariables and tactics
Problem data bases
- TPTP: Thousands of Problems for Theorem Provers
- TGTP: Thousand of Geometric Problems for Geometric Theorem Provers
Proof data bases
- Nubo: metadata on Dedukti libraries
- Logipedia: Matita arithmetic library translated to Dedukti/STTfa, Coq, Lean, OpenTheory, HOL-Light, PVS
- Coq Opam Packages
- Isabelle Archive of Formal Proofs
- Mizar Mathematical Library
Proof translation tools
- Agda2Dedukti: Agda to Dedukti/Agda or Lambdapi/Agda
- Vodk: Coq to Dedukti/Coq
- Dk2agda: Dedukti to Agda
- Ekstrakto: TSTP to Dedukti/FOL or Lambdapi/FOL
- Holide: OpenTheory to Dedukti/STTfa
- HOLLightToDk: HOL-Light to Dedukti/STTfa
- Krajono: Matita to Dedukti/Matita
- Isabelle_dedukti: Isabelle to Dedukti or Lambdapi
- Logipedia: Dedukti/STTfa to Coq, Lean, Matita, OpenTheory, HOL-Light, PVS
- Personoj: PVS to Lambdapi
- Skonverto: construct a proof of a formula from a proof of its skolemized version
- Universo: type universes rewriting tool
- SMTCoq: reconstruct proofs from SMT solvers in Coq
- CoqHammer: reconstruct proofs from ATPs in Coq
Interactive theorem provers
Automated theorem provers
- ArchSAT: SMT solver generating Dedukti/FOL.
- cvc5: efficient versatile SMT solver generating proof traces.
- E: High-performance equational theorem prover for first-order logic (and increasingly higher-order logic), creating proof objects in TPTP format.
- Vampire: ATP handing first-order and higher-order logic with equality and theories producing fine-grained TPTP compliant proofs.
- veriT: SMT solver generating detailed proof traces in the Alethe format.
- ZenonModulo: ATP generating Dedukti/FOL or Lambdapi/FOL.
- Zipperposition: Superposition prover initially designed for prototyping ideas but increasingly powerful especially on higher-order benchmarks.
- z3: efficient SMT solver that generates proofs (for a subset of checks, at least).