WG3 meeting in Timisoara – February 2023
Date: 8-9 February 2023, 09:00 - 17:00
Place: West University of Timisoara, Romania, blvd. V. Parvan, nr. 4, room 045C
Organizer: Mădălina Erașcu & Alicia Villanueva
This is the second EuroProofNet WG3 meeting, taking place February 8-9, 2023. The meeting will take place at West University of Timisoara, Romania.
This meeting aims to
- bring together members of the different communities working on proofs and verification,
- foster collaborations and build synergies among participants to ease the path to more fruitful results for the Action,
- make an inventory of the approaches used in the international Software Verification competition SV-COMP (Related to Deliverable 1).
- realize state-of-the-art for tools approaching program specification as logical axioms; Requirements specification for the corresponding software prototype (Related to Deliverable 2).
- Final Report.
- Some presentations and video recordings have been addded to the program page.
We recomend the following restaurant which are close to the university:
- Zaza, Blvd Vasile Parvan, nr. 9 (https://zazarestopub.ro)
- Anturaj, Blvd Vasile Parvan, nr. 5 (https://www.facebook.com/anturaj.tm/?locale=ro_RO)
- Riviere, Parcul Justitiei, nr. 1 (https://riviere.ro)
- Restaurant of Hotel Savoy, Splaiul Tudor Vladimirescu nr. 2 (https://www.hotelsavoytimisoara.ro/ro)
Registration / Application procedure
If your work falls into the areas above and you want to take part in the meeting, please fill in this form.
Through the form, it is possible to apply to get funded by COST. The number of participants that can be funded is limited. Check the eligibility rules and the reimbursement rules.
If you have any questions, please contact Mădălina Erașcu (madalina.erascu at e-uvt dot ro).
**Important dates **
Application deadline (to get funded): January 22, 2023. (Extended)
Registration deadline: January 22, 2023
Registration is free of charge. Coffee breaks are included.
Venue & Accommodation
The meeting will take place at West University of Timisoara, Romania, blvd. Vasile Parvan, nr.4, room 045C.
How to get to Timisoara?
- air travel to Timisoara: Traian Vuia Timisoara Airport
- via Bucuresti: various (from Bucuresti to Timisoara by plane – 1h or by train – 10 h).
- via Budapest: various (from Budapest to Timisoara by plane – 1h or by train – 7h or by bus – 5h)
- There are taxi companies which you can call to order a taxi: https://www.timisoreni.ro/info/firme_taxi/. I don’t know if it is possible to pay by card.
- More conveniently, you can use Uber or Bolt application.
- Hotel Perla (3-Star or 4-Star, specify at booking which one you want)
Distance from the conference place by walking: 10 minutes
- NH Hotel (4-Star)
Distance from the conference place by walking: 15 minutes
- Hotel Boavista (3-Star)
Distance from the conference place by walking: 18 minutes
- Hotel Timisoara (3-Star)
Distance from the conference place by walking: 12 minutes
- Mădălina Erașcu
- Ciprian Baciu
- Theodor Grumeza