August 11-12, 2022
This meeting aims to
- bring together members of the different communities working on proofs and automated theorem provers (in the broad sense, including SAT solvers, SMT solvers, First-Order and Higher-Order Provers, Computer Algebra Systems,…)
- foster collaborations and build synergies among participants to ease the path to more fruitful results for the Action, and
- pave the way for the WG2 deliverables:
- D3 (April 2023) Inventory of automated theorem provers producing proofs, description of proof formats, and inventory of checking tools for these proof formats.
- D4 (February 2025): Software for translating proof formats used by automated theorem provers to Dedukti.
If you want to contribute a talk, please contact the organizers (see below).
- The final report will be available here.
Participation to the WG meeting is free but registration is required. Please notice however that participation to collocated events and usage of FLoC facilities is not free.
EuroProofNet can fund the travel to Haifa and the accommodation to attend the WG2 kickoff meeting of about 10 participants. The daily allowance for accommodation and meals has been fixed at 120 euros.
If you want to be funded, you need to:
Register to EuroProofNet if not already done. (Subscribe to WG2)
- Before July 1, send a mail to Pascal Fontaine and Alexander Steen with
- a quote of your travel cost
a short justification to explain your contribution to the objectives of EuroProofNet WG2
Notifications will be sent out on July 10. Selected people will receive an invitation from e-cost.
During the meeting, sign the attendance sheet that will be circulating.
- After the meeting, and within 2 weeks, upload on e-cost a copy of your flight/train tickets and of your hotel bill.
You are free to arrive before August 11 (e.g. to attend FLoC and PAAR) and leave after August 12 (e.g. to work with some colleagues), but EuroProofNet will only cover accommodation costs necessary to attend the WG meeting (in particular, it does not cover registration cost to any FLoC event!).
The action members who will be reimbursed will be chosen by taking into account the following criteria in order: importance wrt the research coordination objectives; inclusive target countries; age; gender; team with low resources; balance over the action life time between people, teams, countries and working groups.
For more details, see the reimbursement rules.
Venue & Accommodation
- Pascal Fontaine
- Alexander Steen